The Gwyneth’s Gift Foundation was formed in loving memory and honor of Gwyneth Griffin who is a testament to all of us on how to live freely with undeniable optimism and compassion toward others. The Gwyneth’s Gift Foundation seeks applicants for its scholarship program from qualified Stafford County High School seniors for the 2019-2020 school year.
Applicants must best exemplify the virtues that most represent Gwyneth Griffin – compassion, service, leadership, determination, and acceptance.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a graduating senior from a Stafford County High School in the 2019-2020 school year
• Will attend an institution of higher learning in the Fall of 2020
Scholarship Process and Details:
Application Deadline: February 21, 2020
All applications will be reviewed by the Foundation’s Scholarship Committee. All recipients and their guidance counselor will be notified of the committee’s decision(s).
Submit Application to:
Gwyneth’s Gift Foundation
2217 Princess Anne St, Suite 101
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Selection Process: All applications will be reviewed by the Foundation’s Scholarship Committee. All recipients and their guidance counselor will be notified of the committee’s decision(s).
1. Completed and signed Scholarship Application
2. Two (2) Recommendation Forms; one from a school official, teacher or counselor and another from a community leader
3. Complete one (1) of the following essays (no more than 850 words)
– Describe a friendship you have with someone from a different race, religion or culture. How has this friendship changed you? What has it taught you?
– Describe an obstacle or challenge you have overcome in your academic or personal life. What lesson did you learn from the experience? How do you apply that lesson in your life today?
– Describe which of these characteristics most represents you and why – compassion, service, leadership, determination, and acceptance.
4. Copy of your official high school transcript
5. List public service and community activities
6. List of extracurricular activities
7. Copy of acceptance letter from an institution of higher learning
We want to share it with you! Whether a simple question on AEDs, the foundation, our programs, or how you can get involved yourself? Click on this link and fill out the contact form and we will be pleased to provide you with all the ways you can be part of Gwyneth’s Gift Foundation and our mission to save lives.CONTACT US